Assistant Property Manager - Tax Credit
The Assistant Property Manager (Tax Credit) is responsible for the daily operations of the assigned apartment community to ensure that the property is compliant with Realty Management Associates Inc. standards, in addition to local, state and federal regulations including Landlord/Tenant, Fair Housing and employment laws.
Candidates should possess a high school diploma; 2 years college or 5 years related property management experience preferred. The position requires experience with business computer systems and software such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. Desirable applicants have completed industry course work in property management, tax credit, COS, or Rural Development training.
Qualified candidates should possess a working knowledge of some or all of the following initiatives:
- Requirements for federal housing programs such as Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC);
- HUD Section 8 Project and Tenant Based programs;
- Rural Development 515 and Rental Assistance programs;
- FHA mortgage insurance programs as well as state funded housing programs.
- Dental, Healthcare, Vision, 401k Plan offered
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days.