Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Realty Management Associates, Inc. (RMA) is seeking a Part-Time Administrative Assistant for the Jersey City, New Jersey area. The Property Administrative Assistant helps the president and vice president implement and coordinate all on-site administrative activities including: filing; documenting property account receivables; filing property forms; keeping track of mail ; processing special claims; and supporting the accuracy of information submitted to regulatory agencies, RMA executives, and property owners.
Specific Duties Include
- Monitor the operations of all computer and communications systems for the corporate management office; act as liaison with property managers or visitors; coordinate informational notices from and to property managers; purchase supplies and equipment for the office.
- Using the company on-line database, keep accurate records of income and expenditures from property operations; help the On-site Property Manager prepare regular financial reports for senior-level RMA managers or owners.
- Assist the On-site Property Manager in preparation for all site REAC reviews, Management and Occupancy Reviews (MOR), Investor Site Reviews, and Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) reviews.
- Coordinate with property managers personnel to record, distribute, and track maintenance work orders; maintain communication with contractors;
Candidates should possess a high school diploma or GED – Associates Degree in Business Administration preferred; 2 years related residential property management or business administration experience preferred.
Desirable candidates will possess an introductory knowledge of implementation and compliance requirements for federal housing programs (e.g., Low Income Housing Tax Credits; Section 8 Project and Tenant Based programs; etc.).
Must pass Credit and Criminal background check
- Dental, Healthcare, Vision, 401k Plan offered
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days.